Posted by Spencer Koch | Posted in Entertainment Guide | Posted on 02-07-2011
Tags: Anthony Bourdain, Bourdain, No Reservations
The seventh season of Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations premieres tonight on the Travel Channel at 9 p.m. EST with world renowned chef, author, culinary daredevil and host, Anthony Bourdain.
Tonight he will be heading to Haiti to pay a visit to fellow bad boy turned humanitarian Sean Penn in the tent city built by Penns relief group, J/P HRO (Haitian Relief Organization), to support 55,000 earthquake survivors.
Instead of eating cow testicles and local spit-brewed beer on the show, Bourdain is inspired by Haiti and marvels at the richness left in a country so terrorized by tragedy.
Everywhere we look theres something spectacularly beautiful, Bourdain says in the preview.
Penn adds, When youre here, you can feel the potential for growth and change.
So what will he be eating there? Youll have to watch and find out.
Watch a preview below.
- Wednesday Video Spotlight: Blake Shelton’s “Red River Blue” preview, “The Voice” duet with Brad Paisley
- Blake Shelton to play Letterman tonight, Fallon on Wednesday
- Justin Bieber Serenades a Senior Citizen on ‘Lopez Tonight’
- Film: Newswire: Oscar anticipation reaches a zenith this week on The A.V. Club
- Winehouse family, friends attend singer’s funeral